- I believe the Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative Word of God. (II Timothy 3:15, 16)
- I believe there is one God, eternally existent in Three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19, 1 Timothy 3:16)
- I believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father.
(Exodus 3:14, John 20:28, Isaiah 7:14, Romans 8:34, John 1:14, John 8:58, Isaiah 45:21, 1 Corinthians 15:3-4, Acts 1:10, John 5:23)
- I believe in one condition of salvation, which is acceptance of the Lord Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, not by works and I believe a godly sorrow for sin and a godly life are the fruits thereof. (Acts 4:12, John 1:12; 3:16, Titus 3:5-7, Hebrews 4:15, Hebrews 10:4-15)
- I believe God is holy and just and will judge each one on the Day of Judgment. (Hebrews 9:27, Romans 2:5)
- I believe there is nothing I can do to obtain eternal life because it is only through our Lord Jesus Christ and His payment for the penalty of our sin that one inherits eternal life and will enter Heaven.
(Ephesians 2:8,9; Romans 6:23, 1 Corinthians 6:9,10; Romans 10:9-13, James 2:10)
- I believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by Whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life. (Acts 1:8; Ephesians 1:13)
- I believe in the resurrection of the saved to eternal life, and the lost to a place of eternal condemnation (the second death (Hell)). (John 5:28,29, Revelation 21:8)
- I believe in the spiritual unity of believers in Christ. (John 17:11)
- I believe there are two sacraments, baptism and the breaking of bread, which are divinely enjoined upon all Christians. (Matthew 28:19,20; I Corinthians 11:23-29)
- I believe in executing Christ's last command to His disciples to carry the gospel to the ends of the earth. (Acts 1:8, Mark 16:15)
- I believe in the personal return of our Lord Jesus Christ to this earth, in power and glory to rule. (Titus 2:13)
Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 2 Timothy 2:15